The Milang and District Community Association Inc. has many volunteering opportunities, both through the Milang Old School House Community Centre as well as through other projects such as the Milang Lakeside Butter Factory.
Our volunteers support the MOSHCC in many roles:
- Receptionist (Full, half day or fill-in)
- Admin assistance & data entry
- Driving elderly to medical appointments, or social group outings
- MOW coordinator and delivery drivers
- Friday Feast Cooking and cleanup
- Pamphlet and Poster distribution
- Emergency Relief Food Drive
- Emergency Relief Pantry Inventory
- Milang Community Garden volunteers
- Grounds and Maintenance
- … and much more!
If you are interested in volunteering you can make the first step now by registering online. Click the link below to get started, once you are signed up you will be able to set your areas of interest and availablitiy.